If you’re not informed, you can be leaving thousands of dollars on the table in benefits and other compensation. Moreover, the lack of knowledge on physician employment agreements can also have you falling into common traps.
Let’s face it, physician employment agreements are not written to protect and benefit the physician; they are written to protect the interests of the employer.
The Final Hurdle: A Physician’s Guide to Negotiating a Fair Employment Agreement by Dennis Hursh, ESQ. covers:
- What benefits are being offered to other physicians
- Common traps to avoid
- Ammunition to negotiate a winning contract
- Physician compensation and benefits
- Restrictive covenants in physician employment agreements
- Physician call coverage
- Defining what is expected of you
- The term of the physician employment agreement
- Malpractice insurance
- Buying into a medical practice