For the first time medical practices and organizations are about to see their income either increase or decline based on regulations that directly measure patient care and satisfaction. CMS has now made the patient experience its business. The patient experience is critical to the future of healthcare and the cost of care. Practices that have paid little attention to this in the past can learn how to improve the patient visit through the environment, culture and the actions of physicians and staff.
Learn the steps your practice can take to reap the many payoffs of achieving high patient-centered standards without having to make a big financial investment. In The Patient-Centered Payoff: Driving Practice Growth Through Image, Culture and Patient Experience, authors Cheryl Bisera and Judy Capko explain how healthcare professionals and organizations can thrive in the new patient-centered environment.
In their book, Judy Capko and Cheryl Bisera describe how the patient-centered movement has changed medical practice and offer insights into the opportunities this new environment provides to practices. As in Judy Capko’s bestselling books, (Secrets of the Best-Run Practices, 2nd Edition and Take Back Time - Bringing Time Management to Medicine) The Patient-Centered Payoff: Driving Practice Growth Through Image, Culture and Patient Experience is clearly written, engaging, and packed with easy-to-implement ideas.
What the book covers:
- How to create an impressive image
- Identity: Knowing who you are and expressing it with conviction
- Defining your online presence and protecting your online reputation
- Developing a patient-centric office culture
- How to live and measure your adherence to your mission
- How to speak the language of patients
- Evaluating your patient's experience (a look in the mirror!)
- Making patients feel at home when they visit your facility?